Friday, July 3, 2009

Good night sleep tight.....

Don’t let the bedbugs bite!- Literally. There were bedbugs in a couple of the peoples beds. Pesky little things. Speaking of bugs, there’s lots of bugs in Mexico. One day we were cleaning up the floor of a church we had painted. There was cardboard that was on the floor. I picked it up to move it, and this HUGE spider ran out. It was the biggest spider I’ve seen in real life. Just it’s body was probably an inch long, with these long legs. I know, there’s bigger spiders than that other places, but I’ve never been so close to one! It was absolutely disgusting and scary. There was crickets all over the place. Those are just gross. Another time I was sitting on the stairs of the big church in the plaza when a guy pointed to something on me. It was a cockroach!!!!! I’ve never seen a real live one until then. Luckily, it was only about an inch long

No comments:

Post a Comment